We Want to Know Wednesday

null

Thanks to Mamarazzi and Crazymama for hosting!

{1} How many phones do you have in your household? (cell, smart, land lines)
One, just my cell phone.

{2} Are you brand loyal? (Apple or Android or something else?)
Nope, and I never have been. For anything. I just don't see the point.


{3} Would you rather talk on the phone, text or email?
Email! I hate talking on the phone. Hate it with the burning passion of a fiery thousand suns. Email lets me go on (and on and on), and is creative and involves writing and is fun.

{4} What do you think of Video chat? what do you use? (skype, facetime? google talk?)
I don't use video chat. If I did, people would feel ignored because I multi-task like mad whenever I'm online. Maybe THAT'S why I hate talking on the phone...it makes me focus on one thing only.


Fulfilled Mommy @ http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{5}What is your favorite gadget? (Tablet, cell phone, etc.)
My laptop. Of course, it's basically my ONLY gadget....



{6} If you had to pick just one technological gadget, (computer, cell phone, smart phone, tablet)and it was the only one you could use for a year, which would you pick? explain why.
My laptop. I can do without a phone, given how little I use it. And I don't have TV service, so that's out. But my laptop is my connection to the internet, and thus the world.

Labels: , ,