Friday Confessional



Photobucket


I confess...
I do not like this new Blogger layout. I feel like I have less control over things, in their move to make everything idiot-proof. Harumph.


I confess...
I have got to stop staying up until midnight reading. I am a total zombie at work the next day, every time.


I confess...
Ye Olde Credit Card was pulled out for the first time years this week, when the bill for my allergy shots arrived AND my car had a meltdown (on the same day). I'm not proud of it, but I'm sure glad I have the safety net of plastic debt!


I confess...
I'm starting a new chapter of frugal living BUT I need some ideas of how to keep a tighter leash on myself with spending. I find having a "pocket money" account for groceries, gas, cat, and fun stuff does not discourage me from digging into the savings account when that money runs out. Anybody have a system that works well for them?


I confess...
Otaku and I are building up steam on our novel. Realizing that we have it half done was a huge boost, and now I'm eager to spend time this weekend writing (and sewing). Yay!

Labels: