- Work out (PINK and/or Gym and/or Long Walk) at least 3 days a week. No excuses. <-- Except sickness, being too busy, etc. Whoops!
Finish Venetian Carnivale mask
Finish leather mask
Make cobra hood
Critique three scripts (have)
Polish two chapters of O.R.
Participate in book giveaway blog hop
Be better about cutting out wheat products in my diet <- I am now 100% gluten-free
Go blonder <- And I really AM having more fun!
- Polish Norse costume (finish neckline)
- Sew muslin and final 1880s top
- Research comic book characters for cosplaying
- Get my ass to Zumba and Dance Aerobics as soon as I'm healthy
- Eat more greens
- Polish two more chapters of O.R.
- Get Valentino's bad breath issue under control
- Go to the Tulip Festival with Mom & Dad
- Watch The Hunger Games in a theatre
- Send out more RAKs
- Finish reading "A Game of Thrones"
- Start reading "A Clash of Kings"
- Clean the house before Mom & Dad visit
- Get snap peas planted, other veggies transplanted as needed
Labels: april, goals, monthly goals, spring to-do