It's SWAP time! Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos and I are teaming up for another fabulous blog swap. This time, we're tapping into our mutual
obsession over love of books.
Books 'n' Blogger Swap works like this:
- You fill out the form on My So-Called Chaos sometime between May 22 and May 26
- You get an email on Wednesday, May 30th, pairing you with another amazing blogger/book lover
- Wait for an email from the hosts confirming that you are in. **DO NOT link up without being confirmed that you're in!**
- Once you are confirmed, you create a blog post with the button (code
provided in the email sent by hosts) and link that post up with the
linky at My So-Called Chaos!
- You check out your partner's blog, preferences, wishlist, etc and figure out which THREE books to send them:
- One book is a book that you love (share your good taste!)
- One book is a book that you haven't read yet (find potential mutual book love!)
- One book is directly from their wishlist/wants (give them something they definitely want!)
Please send the books on Friday June 15 or Saturday June 16, via First Class, Parcel Post, or the equivalent with another shipping vendor (we know that Media Mail is cheaper, but we want everyone to get their books relatively quickly).
Books can be used, but must be in readable/good condition.
Be sure to update your Goodreads wish list or Amazon wishlist so your partner gets you something you don't already have!
Don't have a good bookstore near you? The Book Depository
offers free shipping and has many titles!
Once you get your 3 books from your partner, create a post showing them off and link it to the Linky on My So-Called Chaos (on June 22nd).
Here's the requirements:
- You must be an active blogger in the United States
- You must be able and willing to follow the rules above
- You must not be a flaker. If something arises that keeps you from following through with the swap, you must notify us immediately (either of us, you'll have our emails). We understand that life happens sometimes, and if you give us advanced notice we can make sure that your partner doesn't end up heartbroken and bookless. We don't want anyone to be bookless!
Labels: blog swap, book love, books, fun, swappy swap