The Case of the Disappearing Blogger

Did you miss me? Work ate my brain, and my time.

I went to social stuff over the weekend, but didn't get much in the way of photos, for those that requested. Here's the best of the bunch, from a Friday night 80's Themed Party at an amazing local pub.

I rocked the Debbie Gibson/Madonna thing (blue eyeshadow, huge bangs that died early on, a tiered skirt with stretch pants, a glittery tank, a bolero that kept slipping off my shoulders, and 5" red stiletto pumps. I looked awesome. Also, my feet were trying to murder me after the fifth hour or so. They damned near succeeded!



Saturday was a BBQ and karaoke with Sparks. I came away from both days with a couple of little crushes, which I am working hard to eradicate (because having a crush on someone who hasn't contacted me and thus is likely not interested in me serves no purpose).

Then work ate my world, even more.
Yay!



I'm co-hosting an epic BOOK SWAP with Miss Angie. You should check it out! It's a great chance to share mutual lit love, and unique titles.




And now, I'm off to a huge SCA camping event for Coyote's birthday, where my gift to him will be finding nymphettes to warm his bed. Because I'm an awesome friend. 

See y'all when I return!

Labels: , , , , ,