Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
I'm liking this whole "playing the field" concept. It sounds mercenary, but free dinner and drinks along with good company and attention? Throw me in that briar patch!
I confess...
Of my 3 dates this week, one was Indian and one was Quebecoise. So, I'm like the UN of dating right now. I'd say it's my weakness of accents, but the foreign aspect of each was a surprise.
I confess...
I really hope I do well on my audition this Sunday. It's a background role, but with a speaking part, in a short period film. I haven't auditioned in YEARS, so I'm rusty and trying to remember things like don't rush your lines. I need to find someone to run lines with me, actually. If I get cast, I'd be playing a 40ish year old peasant woman. So...ya know...true to life. ;)
I confess...
I'm in consideration for another background part for another period piece that has no speaking lines BUT a nude scene. I don't know the context of it- sexual? humorous? - but I'm game for nekkie time, even in front of total strangers. Especially since the role calls for a brunette mid-30s who is "hearty". That means chunky, right? Right?

I confess...
With me being this excited for background gigs, I just might have to start auditioning for local community theatre. In my copious free time.
I confess...
The swap Miss Angie and I are doing? It's a book swap! Interested? Signups will be soon-ish, and I can't wait!

Labels: , , , , , , ,