Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
I've been super busy, and blogging less than I'd like because of it. Maintaining a proper work/life balance is HARD.


I confess...
I miss feeling excited over the possibility of a romance. There was a time, not too long ago, where I could get giddy over those hormones, the suspense, and the flirtation. Nowadays, the absence of that is a little depressing. I can't tell if it's a commodity I've run out of, or just a lull in my otherwise-normal dating career.


I confess...
Every night this week I have woken up at some point, nauseated. It would be physically impossible for me to be pregnant right now, but it's the most logical reason for the ickiness. Is this a sign that my biological clock is going too far?


I confess...
I did not get the two background parts I was up for, and because it was a background thing, I don't really know why. I'm a bit bummed out, but really, I need to channel that into finishing my stalled-out Steampunk outfits.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,