Friday Confessional


Photobucket


After a long absence, again, I'm back! With news!

I confess...
Sometimes the unexpected, un-looked-for things in life are the best things. I went to Potrero SCA War to celebrate a friend, and I ended up finding more friends, old friends, passions, joy....and a man.


I confess...
I am smitten with Fedora. He's exceptional in every sense- intelligent, generous, kind, handsome, grounded, interesting, romantic, and mature.


I confess...
The moment I tell my family that I met him at an SCA event, they're going to discount this as a Bad Idea, or Just A Fling, or Another Beth Mistake. That's how it's been in the past (not that meeting men outside of historic reenactment venues has yielded me much goodness). I can't fault them for that assumption. But it's going to hurt all the same. 


I confess...
He feels like home. 


I confess...
I had fun apart from getting all goofy on oxytocin, but it was definitely a highlight. Also, laughing so much with folks, so many days in a row, was a fantastic stress relief. I need one of those every season!


I confess...
I'm also happy about Miss Angie and my Books 'n' Bloggers Swap! Everyone is paired up now, and hopefully enjoying shopping for their partners. I know I am!

Labels: , , , , , ,