Friday Confessional


Photobucket



I confess...
I already got my Books 'n' Bloggers swap partner her 3 books. I couldn't help myself! I also bought 6 used books for myself in the process (teeheee!). Have YOU gotten your swap partner's books yet? Don't forget- they need to be mailed next week!

I confess...
Between my allergy shots, Valentino's upcoming dental surgery, and the trips I'll be taking this year...I'm very grateful to be employed, paid, and have credit cards.


I confess...
I wish I was one of those people who was great at managing credit card benefits. I didn't even realize I could be earning airfare miles or anything until about 4 years ago, and as a result I have piss-all benefits. Boosauce.

I confess...
Crispy green beans are my new addiction. Have you tried these things? They're like crack!

I confess...
I'm looking forward to a LOT of girl time coming up- tomorrow with Poodley, Sunday with Gabriella y Lorenza, Tues-Thurs with my mom. Yay!
(my folks)


I confess...
I've been dragging my feet on this Victorian/steampunk outfit. I am a bit stuck in terms of the skirt/bottoms, but rapidly running out of time. I have a week to finish that sucker and it will probably be too large on me when I do. I know the sleeves are, but sleeves always are. Blargh!

Labels: , , , , , ,