Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
I am so very, very glad it's Friday. This week has been filled with hormones and stress and dead computers and Very Bad Things. Tomorrow will be for relaxing, gardening, sewing, books, and DVDs. So say we all.


I confess...
When a new co-worker introduced himself as "Jack Russell", I had to bite my tongue from adding "Terrier".


I confess...
I am far more excited about the books I am sending to my Books 'n' Bloggers swap partner today than I am about receiving some. I'm sure she'll get me some lovely ones, but she didn't have a wishlist, so the sky was the limit. And you guys know I'm a total bibliophage, so I grabbed 3 diverse ones. I hope she likes them!


I confess...
I can't wait to see what everyone in the swap gets! I think we're going to find that we have similar great taste, but if folks discover new favorite authors this way I will be OVER THE MOON.


I confess...
I can't wait to see Fedora again! Only 4 more Fridays until we're together again, albeit briefly.
(isn't he handsome?)

Labels: , , , , , ,