Friday Confessional


Photobucket



I confess...
Being told to "take it easy" at home NEVER works.
I try to be good, I really do.
But there are always so many things to be cleaned, organized, re-arranged, and re-worked! It physically bothers me to sit around and do nothing (and by nothing, I am including watching TV or movies, surfing the 'net, and even reading...all fine tasks, but less productive than straightening up my apartment).


I confess...
Predictably, rushing around organizing things this morning has now left me royally exhausted, in a way that even coffee can't touch.


I confess...
I do see the irony of now being stuck on the couch in front of the TV and books, too fatigued to finish what I started this morning.


I confess...
What I really need is to run a manor house, so I can have the great ideas but have other people actually DO them for me.


I confess...
I'm glad the MRI came back showing a joint infection, so the "what" has been diagnosed and is being treated. The "why" remains to be seen, and there's a chance it ties into my ongoing issue of getting sick all the time. That would be handy, eh? If it were all related AND treatable?

Labels: , ,