Friday Confessional



Photobucket
 
 I confess...
Now that I know that Valentino is safe, alive, and loving being outside....I'm hoping he becomes someone else's problem. I'm not proud of this feeling of relief, but there it is all the same.


I confess...
I miss Fedora, fiercely. I have dreams of making a life together, and I'm impatient to start those!


I confess...
I glued my fingers together while working on my Smashjournal yesterday. Hey, at least I didn't eat paste!


I confess...
I did some Christmas shopping yesterday. It's never too early, right? I couldn't help myself...there was a sale!


I confess...
I'm frustrated that, this being a public blog on the internet, I have exciting new changes that I can't yet disclose because of who may be watching. Mrf.


I confess...
No, I'm not pregnant. Or engaged.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,