Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
I wish I had a smartphone right now, so I could take a pic of my ensemble and upload it here. I was goofing around when I got dressed this morning, and am wearing: red shoes, ruffled ankle socks, a tiered yellow poufy skirt, a teal satinesque top, and a short velveteen brown jacket.
I'm either a color-blocking genius, or a hot mess!

I confess...
One of our vendors is treating the whole team to happy hour at a local watering hole. At least I HOPE he's treating, because I'm not going to buy my own drinks. Not when I could be home, Skyping with Fedora!

I confess...
We decided that if we ever get married (shhh!), we'll have travel-sized tubes of Sensodyne as the table favors, because we are so damned sweet together we're giving people cavities. ;)

I confess...
I do love him. With all my heart. With him, everything just 'clicks'.
Which is why it hurts when my mom says things like "I hope someday you have a successful relationship, too". What? It doesn't count because it's long distance?

I confess...
Big Things are still happening, but I *still* have to keep mum about it. It's driving me nuts! So here, now I have shared vague nuttiness with you, too.

I confess...
I am not buying any more books. I have run out of space, and the money has debts to go to instead. I have so many things in my 'to read' pile, it's ridiculous. It would take me 3+ years to go through them all, even at the 30 books/year rate that I currently have. That my friends, is ridiculous.
(Thanks to Furries for taking credit for the image, so I know where to link it back to!)

I confess...
I have zero desire to finish any of my sewing projects. I need to find something that motivates me, or they are just going to become a pile of my fabric failures.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,