My Happy List

Photobucket

I'm happy... 
For the existence of resources like Craigslist and Ebay. I have a ton of Pokemon stuff and costume stuff to sell off, and a garage sale is just too much work for too little profit. The concept of a global market for this stuff is just plain GOOD.

I'm happy...
That I am dating an amazing man, who knows just what to say to me whether I'm laughing or crying. I can't wait to spend more time with him, every day.
(taken at a Beauty and the Beast convention, and boy does my man rock a costume!)

I'm happy...
That I'm spending the weekend wine-tasting with my folks. I need that mini vacay, especially from my cat.

I'm happy...
That I'm the kind of person who embraces chaos and change, and can downsize her life at the drop of a hat.

I'm happy...
Because we're almost into August, and great things happen in my birth month!

Labels: , , , , , , ,