We Want to Know Wednesday (belated)

Wait- today is Thursday?! Whoops!




null

Thanks as always to Mamarazzi and Crazymama

The Lovely One wants to know:
{one} What Disney character do you most resemble and why?
Physically resemble? Fiona, from Shrek. ;)
I think, intellectually, I'm somewhere between Belle (with the book thing) and Tia from The Princess and The Frog (with the work ethic thing).


{two} Who was your teenage celebrity crush?
Jonathan Brandis. I had a thing for blondes, back then. Plus, his character on SeaQuest DSV was a genius with a pet dolphin. Totally my type.

 
{three} What celebrity would you love to be BFF with?
Natalie Portman. Except I'd be jealous of how she's amazing at everything.




{four} Who is your celebrity look a like?
I used to get Mayim Bialik when I was younger. I've heard Alex Kingston lately, which is a definitely step up.



{five} Which celebrity/celebrity couple would you want to portray you/your honey in a movie about your life?
James Dean & Pier Angeli. Mostly because Fedora is my James Dean, and Pier Angeli is beautiful and Italian.


Labels: , , ,