Foul Mouth Shirts for Halloween

Let's face it, sometimes it's a Scrooge-type Halloween. You don't have a party to go to (or Halloween is on a Sunday), and you don't want to dress in costume just to hang candy out to kids. What do you do?

You purchase some Halloween party shirts and let your chest do the talking! (warning: link is NSFW)

Not all of the shirts here are appropriate for handing candy to little ones, but my two favorites are Let's Get Smashed, and I Poisoned The Candy. I can't help it. This shirt brings out my inner evil pixie.

I like the quality of this shirt, too. The material is heavy duty, and the lettering doesn't feel like it was a rush job. I think I could wash this 50 times without it fading or the logo coming loose from the shirt. Actually, given how high quality it is, it's kind of a shame that this is a holiday-specific shirt.

I got a men's size Large, which fit me very well (a little looser than I expected, which is fine given that it probably shrinks a wee bit in the wash).

What do you think? Would it make the greedy trick-or-treaters think twice about taking two Snickers bars? Or would the accompanying parents just give me dirty looks and shoo their kids away? I'm thinking either way, it's some fun!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,