Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
My landlord is selling my fourplex. There's an inspector coming today, which tells me that someone has made an offer. And if someone buys this place, they'll raise the rent (which I can barely afford, anyway). I don't mind moving, but....my garden JUST started taking off! I can't move those plants, people! *pout*


I confess...
My super-secret big news that I can't post here? Yeah. Let's just forget that, shall we? It fell through. But I *still* can't post it. Mrf.


I confess...
Fedora sent me a surprise care package yesterday. Among the things it contained were coffee and iced tea (brilliant, this man of mine is), and a stuffed animal that smells like Fedora. I had the best sleep last night, cuddling with it.


I confess...
I am super duper going to enjoy a relaxing weekend with my parents, a pool, and tons of wine.

Labels: , , , ,