Pretty Peppermint Hair

So today I got to try out a new product from Made from Earth: Peppermint Herbal Conditioner.




Guys, this stuff is amazing. I am in a bit of a stressful situation, with work and my living situation, and I was having chest pains from holding all that cortisol in. So I hopped in a hot shower and used this stuff....and the pain just disappeared.

Peppermint is known for providing relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion. Its oil is useful for hair care as it gives a cooling effect while leaving a "waxy" coating on the hair. The conditioner forms a protective layer over each hair, and restores moisture to hair follicles.

That sounds like it leaves buildup, but it doesn't- my hair is clean, frizz-free, and curly after using this. And how! I always worry when I use products on my hair that it will affect the natural curls- I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly had straight hair, but I'm certain it wouldn't be pretty. With this all-natural conditioner, I didn't need to worry. Clearly.


But I think the best part about using the Peppermint Herbal Conditioner is that inhaling it made me feel like I was buried in York Peppermint Patties. I massaged it into my scalp and then spent a deep moment just inhaling. And inhaling. And inhaling. (And then standing under hot water, letting it run out). As far as I can tell, just one application of this conditioner has left my hair shiny, soft, frizz-free, and still curly. 

Plus, I can smell just a hint of the peppermint there. Ever since reading Nora Robert's romance novels when I was in middle school, I've always thought it would be cool to naturally smell of something delicious, like lemons or chocolate or peppermint. Lo and behold, this conditioner fixes that right up for me!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,