Sponsor Love for My So-Called Chaos

Good morning, Blogoverse!

Today, I want to introduce you to a fantastic gal, who runs a wonderful blog and creative Etsy shop. Her earrings are adorable and whimsical, her knit hats are warm and colorful, her blog posts are always filled with pictures, humor, and poignancy, and she's got a great artistic eye for blog design.


I'm talking, of course, about Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.


You can follow her by:
Facebook | Twitter | RSS Feed | Pinterest | Instagram | BlogLovin'


I've known Angie for many, many years now (though we met for the first time in 2011). We were introduced online via a male friend of mine that she was dating, back when we were both young and...ok, just younger.


Over the years, Angie has developed her artwork into a unique style that is vibrant with color and movement. I personally have one of her pieces in my bedroom, and have purchased (for myself and others) several of her custom-made jewelry pieces and knit accessories.


And she also does blog designs! Look around this page- Angie did all of this, from the cute Zodiac-esque icons to that fantastic picture/intro on the upper right corner, the background, the colors, and my banner and button.


She hosts regular linky parties, giveaways, and swaps on her blog, as well. Sponsors there receive a great deal of exposure, as she has 760 GFC Followers, 439 Likes on Facebook, 524 Twitter followers, 443 Pinterest followers, 154+ other social media followers, and has an average of 10,000 page views per month.


She also runs another blog, devoted to living a healthy lifestyle. It's filled with inspiration, tips, and reminders!
 


Follow her here:
Facebook | Twitter | RSS Feed | Pinterest | Instagram | BlogLovin'
I hope you'll all follow Miss Angie, if you don't already, and consider supporting her blog and Etsy.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,