We Want to Know Wednesday

null

I have been sitting in front of a screen for far too long. But I will suffer a little bit longer, for the sake of you. 
:)

Thanks as always to Mamarazzi and Crazymama for hosting

{one} WYR...Never be able to look in the mirror again or always get dressed in total darkness?
Tough one! The end result is me looking like a hot mess, but I'd rather dress in total darkness and feel my way through it, and then get to check myself out later on in a mirror. 

{two} WYR...Receive $50 a day for the rest of your life or $50,000 right here and now?
$50/day, easily (and hope that I live a long, long time). The taxes on a lump sum like that would kill me, and knowing that I will always be able to make rent and buy food, even when out of work, would be a tremendous boon to my stress levels. 

{three} WYR...Have extreme narcolepsy or have a bad case of tourette's?
Tourette's. Narcolepsy means I could never drive or do anything potential deadly. Which is almost everything. Spasms, though...that can be kind of quirky. Right?

{four} WYR...Be able to rewind 24 hrs 3 times a year or consciously control your dreams?
Rewind. I'd horde that power, I know, but wouldn't it be great? If I could rewind but NOT change the outcome, I could at least relive some amazing moments (and maybe be more productive, a little bit). Besides, I like my dreams being random and chaotic.

{five} WYR...Be fluent in every language around the world or be the best in the world in a category of your choosing?
Fluent in every language. If I were the best at anything, I'd be bored with it, and I'm pretty sure I'd be obnoxious about it. If I spoke every language, I could work as a translator or ambassador or any number of things, and also travel in a much more authentic way.


Labels: ,