Influenster Naturals VoxBox

What is Influenster? It's a product review company that offers complimentary product samples in exchange for honest reviews. Gotta love that, right?

The Naturals VoxBox is the first I've received from the company, and I was pleasantly surprised.

My box included:

The Original Dish Drying Mat- conserve energy and paper towels by air drying; place washed dishes on this microfiber-and-foam dish mat to dry.

Since I already hand wash everything (not because I'm a good little hippie, but because I have no dishwasher), I was happy to receive this. It's super absorbent, so I could really pile the dishes on there without worrying about it getting soaked and possibly damaging my countertop. I will definitely be using this product regularly!


Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer- with pure beeswax, organic shea butter, vitamins A & E, and a cool peppermint tingle, it softens and protects your lips naturally.


So I have this THING about having some sort of moisturizer on my lips at all times. I detest dry lips, but also gloppy sticky lip gloss. I usually use Burt's Bees or chapstick, but this stuff is a major step above. It glides on (I'm gonna just say it) sexily, and gives a nice tingle (which I imagine is also plumping my lips a little) with the peppermint. It stays through eating dinner...I clocked it at 3 hours before I got twitchy and reapplied. I give this one a major thumbs up!


EBOOST- boosts your mood, focus, and immunity naturally in four flavors with no sugar crash.


OK, I haven't tried this yet. I will, I just.....am wary of energy boosters. This one is all-natural, with caffeine from green tea extract, so it should be fine. We'll see.



CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes- clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients, safe for hands and faces (with no alcohol).

It's a sanitizer. It works! Not sure what more I can say about it.


GeoDeo- get 24-hour odor protection and detox with this naturally-derived, eco-tech deodorant.

I like this more than I expected to. It smells stronger in the stick than on me (thank goodness), and it works better than my Tom's of Maine deodorant at keeping me odor-free all day. I've actually tossed my Tom's of Maine and started using this one daily!


Nectresse- a new sugar-free sweetener from Splenda, zero calories and all-natural, made from monk fruit.


I haven't tried this yet....to be honest, I'm scared to. Splenda is OK, but other non-sugar sweeteners that I've tried have been way too sweet, and sometimes made me feel funky afterward. I don't put sugar in or on anything that I eat, normally, so I guess I'll try this with baking something small....hrmm....


Country Life Maxi-Hair Maximized- dietary supplements designed to revitalize hair, skin, and nails with a focus on B-vitamins, biotin, and MSM.

OK, I've only been taking this for a few days, so I don't know if it's working. BUT, B Vitamins are good for so many things, and you can't overdose on it, so I'm sure happy things are happening in my body.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,