Hey kittens! It's the last box in this series of 6 boxes/6 weeks of giveaways! Are you excited?!
I've got a Modern Gal box for y'all this time. Check it out!
- Paperbak copy of Susan Kiernan-Lewis' Fear of Falling (an ARC)
- Two margarita-scented bath fizziesm made by myself (those are the square things)
- A bird's nest necklace made by myself
- Handmade specialty perfume made by a local vegan perfumerie here in Seattle
- A cupcake keepsake holder
- Flower candy wand
- Googlie eyeballs window sticker
- Facebook "dislike" vinyl sticker (fill in the blank)
- Custom "Mo Fo' Fo' Sho'" vinyl window sticker
- Hershey's chocolate bar
- Bookmark handmade by Miss Angie
- Paper Horoscope pad (fill in your own horoscopes)
This box is for a gal who takes charge of her own destiny! Or, conversely, for a man with a destiny-grabbing-and-shaking woman in his life that he wants to lavish with gifts. ;)
Enter below, best of luck, and THANK YOU for following my little blog, and helping make it what it is today.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: bath fizzy, candy, chocolate, facebook, fear of falling, free, giveaways, handmade, horoscopes, jewelry, perfume, stickers, susan kiernan-lewis, thankful