It's hard to believe it's already September. The leaves are going to start turning, winter squash will ripen, Starbucks will bring back Pumpkin Spice flavoring, and I'll be busy pillar to post with weddings, birthdays, and frivolity. But that's how September is- a month of change and chaos- and I embrace it.
Go to Whedonesque Burlesque for my birthday
Read and review at least 2 more novels
Clean the entire house (scrubbed top to bottom) before Labor Day weekend
Visit my folks
Organize my dead sewing projects pile so I can tackle it, theoretically, at some point
- Have a movie weekend with Otaku <-- Ironically, we're no longer on speaking terms
Continue caring for the garden
- Sew something. Anything. <-- Massive, massive fail. BUT Nova is having another baby, so I'm thinking a day of turning scraps into baby stuff is due. And blogging about it, of course!
- Sew baby stuff from scraps, and blog about it.
- Super secret hair adventure!
- Do the Night Zero final shoot
- Co-host the Swapoween with the lovely Miss Angie
- Have a wonderful visit with Fedora
- Finish and review at least two indie author books
- Put together my Ms Marvel costume for Bellingham Comic Con in October
- Figure out my Halloween costume (Merida from Brave? Steampunk? Norse goddess? Suggestions??)
- Donate items to the Howl-O-Ween
- Place Valentino with a good home
- Start my midsection exercise routine
- Pack more of my house in prep for future move
Labels: august, fall to-do, goals, monthly goals, seasons, september