September Goals


It's hard to believe it's already September. The leaves are going to start turning, winter squash will ripen, Starbucks will bring back Pumpkin Spice flavoring, and I'll be busy pillar to post with weddings, birthdays, and frivolity. But that's how September is- a month of change and chaos- and I embrace it.


August Goals

September Goals
  • Sew baby stuff from scraps, and blog about it.
  • Super secret hair adventure!
  • Do the Night Zero final shoot
  • Co-host the Swapoween with the lovely Miss Angie
  • Have a wonderful visit with Fedora
  • Finish and review at least two indie author books
  • Put together my Ms Marvel costume for Bellingham Comic Con in October
  • Figure out my Halloween costume (Merida from Brave? Steampunk? Norse goddess? Suggestions??)
  • Donate items to the Howl-O-Ween
  • Place Valentino with a good home
  • Start my midsection exercise routine
  • Pack more of my house in prep for future move

Labels: , , , , ,