Best Face Washing Product Ever


In my product reviews, I stick to things I need, enjoy, and use. And they're usually a good product and so I give a good review. But sometimes I stumble upon a GREAT product, and then I struggle on how to post it. I don't want to sound like one of those annoying TV commercial spokespersons from the '80's, and nor do I want to sound like I've sold out. But I love the product, so I want to tell you all about it.


Made from Earth's Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub is that product.


I was skeptical, honestly, because my face is developing more and more issues as I get older. I get stress-related acne every month, my skin has gone from classic combo to dry- even using Kiss My Face soap is too drying for it, and it's sensitive to a lot of different kinds of moisturizers.


But the Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub works wonderfully on my face. There's no drying whatsoever, and my skin feels smooth to the touch after I use it. It smells like an Orange Julius, and lathers into a nice creamy texture. It's made with all-natural ingredients, so I feel good about using it.


Technically, according to Made from Earth, it works so wonderfully because it utilizes grapefruit (which contains antioxidants), glycolic acid (which renews skin gently), and MSM (which drives ingredients deeper into the epidermal layer). It also contains jojoba beads, which help exfoliate and drive ingredients deeper.


All of that actually sounds too drying for me, so I was amazed to find out that it worked so well. And because I love you guys and want to be thorough, I put it to the test.


On the bottle, it says it's made to be used up to 3 times per week. I used it every other day (splashing water on my face instead of washing when I wasn't using it). And STILL is wasn't over-drying.
And right now it's on sale. Wahooo!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,