Attention Fellow Cooks, Bakers, and Kitchen Kittens:
If you're anything like me, you have 24+ cookbooks floating around your kitchen. Although lovely, unique, and great visual guides, they also present a hazard (spilling things on them) and take up space. Not to mention time, when you're trying to find that one recipe with the pears that you remembered seeing however long ago....well, you get the point.
That's where Cook'n comes in. Cook'n has a Recipe Organizer software that is all of your cookbooks....in one handy place on your computer. Yay!
Once you download it, it places a cute little strawberry icon on your desktop or toolbar. Double click on that and you'll see all the free Cook'n recipes from DVO that come with the software PLUS any that you've purchased. They are handily organized on the left side by cuisine type, like cookbooks do. You can also scroll through the recipes, see them in print-type format, or search them. ALSO you can search for recipes through Cook'n that crawls free internet recipe databases.
So basically, all the recipes you could possibly need or want can be stored and filtered through this one tool. And it doesn't take up space in your kitchen!
The only way Cook'n Recipe Organizer could be better is if it also cleaned the kitchen for you!
- You can flag recipes as favorites for quick reference later on.
- You can plan out menus and meal plans up to 3 months in advance (printable, of course), which also will generate a shopping list for you.
- You can add your own recipes, or modify existing ones.
- You can find the nutritional facts for every recipe, including ones you enter.
- You can even import a recipe from a website (say, something yummy you pinned on Pinterest).
- PLUS they do recipe exchanges and monthly giveaways through the Cook'n Facebook Page!
Want to win your own copy of the Cook'n Recipe Organizer? Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Labels: baking, cook'n recipe organizer, cooking, food, organize your life, product review, recipe