Influenster Beauty Box

My Influenster Beauty Box arrived...and wow! This box was made for me.

(Coincidentally, this box is how I finally knew that USPS got my change of address correct. My first package at the new house!)


Cider Lane candle from Bath & Body Works. This little guy packs a strong scenty punch, and definitely smells like hot cider. Very cozy, but light it in a large room!


NYC New York Color IndividualEyes custom compact in some really intense evening colors. At least, I think the time for silver eyeshadow is the evening. Do you wear this kind of thing to work?


Bonus! There's a cheater diagram on the back so I know exactly how to apply the shadow. I'm going to need to practice, but with a primer, illuminator, and 4 shades, I feel prepared.


Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin cleanser and night cream. Ladies, this stuff is AWESOME. The cleanser goes on (and tries to sink into my skin) and takes off makeup right away...without running into my eyes or mouth! The night cream isn't greasy at all, but it really seems to be working in keeping my face supple.


My favorite, favorite product from the box! Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. I used to be a Bumble & Bumble fanatic for curl-definers, but this one blows B&B out of the water. You can apply it to damp or dry hair. 

The directions say to dry and style as normal, but I applied to dry hair and let it be....10 minutes later I had big, sexy, frizz-free curls that stayed all day and all night and all the next day. This did not make my hair crusty or oily, and it didn't come out in the rain (actually, it didn't come out until I washed it out). 


Admittedly, I have not tried these. It's a starter kit, but I've never worn false eyelashes before. I figure once I have an occasion to wear them, I'll make a vlog out of it so y'all can laugh as I try to glue crap to my eyes.


Goody Spin Pins- these are designed for holding a messy bun in place without the elastic bands that can damage your hair. I like this idea, and the fact that you could theoretically pull them out and give your head a toss like a movie starlet. However, with curly hair these get....complicated.


EBOOST. Again. I got this in my Naturals Voxbox, and I don't particularly care for it. It tastes to me like orange Kool-Aid (pleck).

Labels: , , , , ,