Goodness, October already! Well, being now unemployed I seem to have more time, however being in the midst of a move I seem to have less time. Hrm. Fall is officially here, Halloween is around the corner, and eventually this amazing 55+ sunny day streak we've been having in Seattle will come to a screeching halt.
September Goals Recap
Sew baby stuff from scraps, and blog about it.
Super secret hair adventure!
Do the Night Zero final shoot
Co-host the Swapoween with the lovely Miss Angie
Have a wonderful visit with Fedora
Finish and review at least two indie author books
- Put together my Ms Marvel costume for Bellingham Comic Con in October (tabled due to lack of funds)
- Figure out my Halloween costume (Merida from Brave? Steampunk? Norse goddess? Suggestions??) (tabled due to moving chaos)
Donate items to the Howl-O-Ween
Place Valentino with a good home
- Start my midsection exercise routine (whoops!)
Pack more of my house in prep for future move
- Move to new house
- Apply to at least 15 jobs
- Read and review at least 3 books
- Finish beadpoint project for Fedora
- Go to Wicked with the family
- Have 4 weeks of CSA-fed cooking fun
- Wrap-up Swapoween
- Start midsection workout...again
Labels: monthly goals, october