November Goals


Well, November is here and it's time for me to face the music. What have I accomplished? On the one hand, I've been consistently busy (unpacking, organizing, planting tulips, screaming at the skunks/possums/raccoons that keep digging up the tulips, etc). On the other, I am still unemployed, and I think I've gained weight, and no matter how many books I devour, there seem to be more on the shelf. Hrm.


October Goals Recap
(thanks to Sugarpiefarmhouse for the adorable pic)


November Goals
  • Volunteer with the local community theatre
  • Read and review at least 4 more books
  • Move Fedora up to our new home
  • Decorate for Fall/Thanksgiving
  • Have Thanksgiving with the family, including caravaning to the 'rents and cooking at least 2 dishes for everyone while I'm there
  • Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas with Miss Angie (see Chaotic Goddess Swaps starting 11/9 for more info!)
  • Send a RAK
  • Apply to at least 15 jobs


Labels: ,