Retro-Gamer Christmas


I could NOT resist reviewing this shirt here. It's called "Fiery Night", and well, it rocks. It's a Christmas/Holiday shirt, but the throwback Atari-style graphics just crack me up. Plus, it's a Godzilla reference (and thus I know EXACTLY who will be receiving it as a stocking stuffer as soon as I take it off). 


I love me some ironically cool Holiday apparel!

When I received it, the graphic part was stuck together (probably went through someplace hot and melted a bit), so I had to gently pry it open. It also smelled like it had been made that day. Talk about fresh! Anyway, there was no damage with the graphic, thankfully, and it wasn't peeling up from the shirt anywhere, so I'd say it's in good shape.



This is a heavy-duty shirt, not your light cotton Tee, which is great given the colder temps. It's also such an unusual Christmas top that I think it will take folk a moment to realize what it is (and gamer geeks will love it, naturally). 


I got a men's Large, and it fit me just fine (I normally wear a Ladies Large or XL, depending on cut). I haven't washed it yet, but the seams are all solid and well-made, so there's no reason it won't last through multiple washings. I'd advise washing it inside out, to prolong the life of the printed graphic.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , , ,