2012 Reads and a Peek at Reviews to Come

I read a lot in 2012, but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to read as much in 2013. To that end, I'll be posting reviews in 2013 of some of the books that I read in 2012. After listing these out, it's more apparent than ever to me that I have eclectic taste. Hrm. Maybe I should post my TBR pile and let you vote on what you want me to review next?

In 2012, I read:
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian (in progress)
Take My Heart (in progress)

Starflower
Confessions of a Teenage Hermaphrodite
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making 
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Discord's Apple 
What Alice Forgot
Under My Skin
Epic Fail 
Austenland 
Annabel 
Wheels 
Full Moon Feast: Food and the Hunger for Connection 
Rampant 
For Keeps: a Sam Moore Mystery 
Julie and Julia 
The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap 
Anthology I: The Other Side 
Chicks Dig Time Lords
As Nature Made Him
Going Bovine
Zombies vs Unicorns
Graveminder
The Goddess Test
Jane Austen Made Me Do It
Michal's Window
Beauty Queens
The Peach Keeper
Free Falling (aka Fear of Falling)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Cornerstone
Sykosa
Kings & Queens
The Sugar Queen

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Transition: The Story of How I Became a Man



Deep Connections (will review in 2013)
Tournament of Chance (will review in 2013)
80 Days: Nellie Bly and Elizabeth Bisland's History-Making Race Around the World (will review in 2013)
Blood Red Road (will review in 2013)
Testimony of an Irish Slave Girl (will review in 2013)
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (will review in 2013)
Charming the Prince (will review in 2013)
Headhunters (will review in 2013)
Heat Wave (will review in 2013)
Pretty Little Liars (will review in 2013)
A Time of Blood and Fire (will review in 2013)
Truly, Madly (will review in 2013)
Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings (will review in 2013)
Delirium (will review in 2013)
The Girl Who Chased the Moon (will review in 2013)
Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex (will review in 2013)

America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money
A Feast of Ice and Fire 
The Just Bento Cookbook


A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
The Girl Who Was on Fire
Gregor and the Code of Claw
Gregor and the Marks of Secret
Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane 
The 5 Languages of Love

The Ruins of Gorlan (did not finish)
Battle Royale

Labels: , , , , , ,