2012 Review Extravaganza- The First 3


Well, 2012 started out rather well. I was quite proud of myself.


JANUARY
I had a love-hate relationship with dating, which included Viking, Bear, and Smokey.

I worked my butt off with PINK, and lost and gained weight and inches in the usual yo-yo way.

I played around with savory cupcake recipe ideas.

It snowed in my suburb. And nobody plowed anything. It was gorgeous AND entertaining!


FEBRUARY
I adopted Valentino from the cat-only shelter in town.

I had a delightful swap, courtesy of Shawn and Impulsive Addict, and the ever-amazing Vandy from Testosterone Three and Me.

I had a lovely book swap with Lena at Mom2MemphisAndRuby, thanks to Renee who hosted it.

I continued dating Viking.

I went blonde, in prep for a mass of River Song costuming (which never happened. Er, yet)


MARCH
I participated in the Kick Butt Character Giveaway Hop (and gave a copy of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy)

I started a garden.

I started swing dance lessons with Zao...and then failed to attend regularly, due to bronchitis.

I took the Sarah Addison Allen reading challenge.

I participated in the Mamarazzi's Favorite Things swap, and was paired with the amazing Janna.

I took a jaded break from dating.

I went gluten free.

Labels: , , , ,