Introducing Fat Joe


Hello, little humans.
Not-dad is out for the day, and foolishly left her laptop open, so I'm taking a moment to introduce myself.


I'm Joe. Or Fat Joe, as Dad calls me. 
It's more of a mafia nickname, like Vinny the Fish. 
As you can see, I'm sleek and handsome and not at all fat.

And I run this house.


I'm 17 years old, enjoy sleep, all dairy products, and interrupting Dad and Not-dad when they're kissing.
That last one is tons of fun, let me tell you.

I often play the part of a cat, but really, I'm more skilled and devious than anyone expects. 


I once added a naughty word to an email Not-dad was typing (to her mother! ha!) and then deleted the whole email, all while sitting in Not-dad's lap and "batting" at the keys. Just to confuse her.
Ha!


 But enough about me....here's some pictures of me, for you:

(I hate the paparazzi)

(I own this)

(and this....clearly)

Until I can figure out how to get cheese out of the fridge, I'll have to pass the time hacking into Not-dad's blog now and then. 


Catch you on the flip side,

Labels: , ,