Meme Time

Thanks to Incognitus Scriptor, The Testosterone Three and Me, and Life and Lemons for the reminder that I haven't posted a meme in some time...and I ought to! The holiday season has me posting like a mad rabid badger.

Five things I can't live without:

  1. Coffee
  2. The love of my family and friends
  3. Good books
  4. Fedora, for so many reasons
  5. Good food

Four things that terrify me:

  1. Being eaten alive
  2. Being raped
  3. Swarming attack insects of hell (aka wasps)
  4. Ultra-Conservative Christians being in control of my rights

Three things that annoy me:

  1. People who complain all the time
  2. Blatant pandering (also see: marketing)
  3. USPS

Two things I'm working on:

  1. My sewing projects (which is far more than 2 items, or even 2 outfits, but I suppose we can consider it to be one "thing")
  2. My massive collection of "to be read" books. 

One thing I'm grateful for:

  1. To have a high quality of life right now, despite being unemployed. I'm in good health, good spirits, and a great living situation- I'm grateful for every single second of it!

Labels: , ,