Books 'n' Bloggers Recap

Hello, darlings!

Did you participate in the Books 'n' Bloggers swap that Miss Angie and I hosted over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps?
It was a blast!

Just knowing how many books found good homes, and how many bloggers became book buddies, makes me smile.

Speaking of book buddies, I received my books from the lovely Aubrey (who has wonderful taste in books, very similar to my own) and I sent books to the fabulous Jenny.


I had a ton of fun shopping for books (and couldn't resist getting one for myself), and was touched by the selection Aubrey gave me. She included a sweet hand-written note (and Aubrey, I agree- you're welcome to borrow from my bookshelf any time!) and these awesome paperbacks:

(I can't wait! I love this series!)

(After reading Ricki Jill's review about this one, I've wanted to read it)

(I've never heard of this one, but it sounds hilarious)

Labels: , , ,