Have You Met Becca?

You may have noticed one of my sponsors, to the right -------->
That's right, the purple one, for the blog called "Everyday Life".

Let me take a moment to tell you about Everyday Life, and Becca. 
Everyday Life is one of those rare, truly-personal blogs. 



But my favorite thing about Becca at Everyday Life is how very supportive she is. She leaves comments regularly (something I aspire to but never seem to be able to do, myself). She is always cheering you on. She devotes a page of her blog to spreading the word about some of her favorite bloggers.

(Becca's nerdorable Avatar)


I get the sense that, if blogland were a high school, she'd be the gal chatting up everyone at lunch, making the social rounds and befriending everybody.
As much as I enjoy blogs that focus on crafting, or sewing, or book reviews, or cooking, I breathe a sigh of relief when I peruse Everyday Life and it's very personal touch. 


If you're looking for a good source of bloggy info and contacts, on a very approachable blog, run by a down-to-earth gal, Everyday Life is the one to follow!

Labels: , , ,