All About Meme

Thanks to Life with the Dietrich's for the meme!


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I checked out my skin. It's a reflex- checking to see if I look pale, if I'm breaking out, etc etc.


2. How much cash do you have on you?
Ha! None. I can't carry cash. In addition to have very little money right now (yay unemployment), carrying cash tends to make me feel compelled to spend it. On the other hand, having to whip out my credit card forces me to take a moment and consider whether I have the funds to make that purchase, and what other, more important things I need that money for (like rent).


3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More!


4. Favorite planet?
Mercury.



5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Random telemarketer.


6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
OoOoOo...tough choice! I have the Shaun of the Dead theme, MLP's Winter Wrap-Up, the Game of Thrones theme, the Boardwalk Empire theme, the Farscape theme, the True Blood theme, the TARDIS noise, BSG theme, Starbuck's piano theme from the final season of BSG...phonezoo.com is my friend!


7. What shirt are you wearing?
A grey 3/4 sleeve sweater with white embroidery around the V-neck collar. Quite pretty, actually.


8. Do you label yourself?
Sure, as much as anyone does to communicate their identity. Depending on circumstances, I might use 3 labels or 33.
(But you can call me "Captain")


9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Keens.


10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright, if it's natural light and I'm not sleeping.


11. Did you do anything to celebrate your b-day?
I did! I had a picnic on the waterfront with my brothers, their S.O.'s, and my mom.


12. What does your watch look like?
My cell phone. Because that's what I use for a clock.


13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping!


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It's a personal text from my mom. :P


15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About a mile down the road. I only know this because their gas is cheap.


16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Yay!
(that's the yay face)


17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Fedora


18. Last furry thing you touched?
Fat Joe, of course.


19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Let's see....NyQuil, about 8 different supplements/vitamins, zinc, and cough drops.


20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
This meme was clearly written in 1990.


21. Favorite age you have been so far?
30 rocked pretty hard, but I find each year past it is also good.
(Ok, technically, I was 24 when this pic was taken. See the maturity?)


22. Your worst enemy?
Poverty. I hate it.


23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Orcas! My adopted orca and her new calf, specifically:


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Did something fall? Is everything OK?"


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks, no contest. I could pay off the last of my debt, and live in relative ease (after the government took their half, of course). Flying just increases my likelihood of being cold and injured.

Labels: , ,