Fat Joe Checks In

Hello again, hairless monkey people of the internet!

It is me, Fat Joe, gracing you again with my.....grace.

I hope you all had a cheese-filled start to the new year. Or at least a tuna-and-chicken-filled one.

  (Watching the Intarwebs with Dad)

Lately, Dad and Not-Dad have been a bit busy, staring at the big moving picture box thing in the living room. Sometimes they do that while cuddling- I guess they're cold- and sometimes they're holding odd blocks in their hands, pushing buttons and shouting at the box.

(Watching the rain, while Dad and Not-Dad watch the other thing)

Meanwhile, I'm stuck watching the persistent fog.

The important thing is, of course, that they're still giving me what I want, basically whenever I want it.



Not-Dad has finally been fully trained. I meow, she lets me out. I meow, she feeds me. I meow, she lifts me up onto the couch, or carries me around the house, or scratches under my ear the way I like.


(That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it)

I'm trying to convince her to film me in my glory (from my good side, of course), so I can make my YouTube debut. Naturally, the internet was created for cats, so this seems like the logical next step.

That's just what you do, when you're a cat on a blog.

(Being a cat means getting what you want. Even if that's a stocking to sit in.)

I hope you're having a catnip-filled month...I hear February is for lovers (of cats, I am assuming), so make sure you spoil your kitty extra well this coming month. And if you don't have a kitty, just send all that cheese and catnip to me.


Catch you on the flip side,

Labels: , , , , , , ,