I have over 300 Followers!
Made by GIFSoup
Let's celebrate with free stuff! Yeeeeah!
Seriously, lovelies- thank you. Having a blog to
obsess over write on has helped keep me sane during these months of family stress and unemployment. Y'all rock for sticking with me (some of you from the beginning...you brave souls). I wish I could mail EACH of you something. But I'm broke so it would have to be, like, a pebble. Sent media mail.
What can you win? Something better than a pebble (if you're in the US or Canada).
What you can win:
- Paperback copy of Lancaster House, by Taylor Dean
- Paperback copy of The Middle Aisle, by Taylor Dean
- Wine Rescue Drops (for white wine)
- Carabiner-clip Simon Says game (for road trip fun!)
- Spring-themed thank you cards
- Stella Kenton lemon sugar body scrub
- Kiss Nails Nail Dress designs
- NYC Liquid Lipshine (in "Nude York City")
- Turquoise dangle earrings
- Sweet Anthem handmade vegan perfume in "Emily" (notes of almond, yuzu, honey, oatmeal, milk, sandlewood, vanilla)
- Yellow and Pink faux-hair clip ins (for all your party needs!)
- Reusable grocery tote
- French Pear bath salts
- Mesh-and-dowel jewelry organizer in blue (hook your earrings in the mesh, hang your necklaces and bracelets from the bottom strips)
- Mini M&Ms (not pictured)
- THREE MONTHS of free Demi-Goddess (300x300) advertising space on Living a Goddess Life (that includes a post about your blog/shop)
- And I might just throw one or two more surprise goodies in there for ya!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: blog love, follow me, giveaways, goodies, love my readers, thankful