Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


I confess...
I've been keeping busy on the blog, updating my sponsor info (including adding a FREE blog swap sponsor button) and putting a layer of polish on things.


I confess...
All week long, anytime I create a post I get a very odd HTML code randomly inserting itself. It includes words like "noWeb" and "repVote" on the front end, and "violence" and things I'd rather not mention here on the HTML end, and I cannot figure out what is going on.

Did some kind of virus slip past my Avast software?? Is anyone else having this issue?? I'm super paranoid about what this is doing....


I confess...
I am trying to turn my other paranoia, about being penniless once my unemployment benefits run out (next week) and nobody hiring me (despite 110 job applications, including part-time and nearly minimum-wage positions), into an opportunity to blog more creatively.
(but I'm getting tired of not knowing whether I can make rent in April)


I confess...
I rocked Valentine's Day brekkie. I had a plan (and that doesn't often end well for me) and it actually worked! I was sooooo grateful that the egg didn't die- frying it within a heart-shaped cookie cutter was a risk, and even though it came out a bit crispy in the end, I was happy it retained its shape.
(That's bacon, a heard-shaped sunny-side-up egg covered with paprika, and a crepe....the rest of the crepe army was heart-shaped. And for extra love, that's a mug with Catherine and Vincent on it, from the 1980's TV show 'Beauty and the Beast'.)




Labels: , , , , , , ,