Lucky Leprechaun Swap Score


I signed up for the Lucky Leprechaun swap, hosted by Fortune Favors the Brave, Lulu & Sweet Pea, and My Three Bittles.
(thanks go to Miss Angie for turning me on to it)


Now, I'm not a big polish gal, but I'm trying to be. Successfully painting my toes like pressies and painting trees on my fingernails last Christmas boosted my confidence in my ability to paint. Plus, I just bought a pair of dishwashing gloves, so hopefully the polish stays put!
I figured, why not give it a go! Book + Polish = Win.



And boy did I! I was paired with the stylish and sweet Kim from Latte and a Prayer who, aside from having pretty stationary, great taste in books, and an eye for color, is also generous and kind.


I had tons of fun hunting my local bookstore for something from her (non-ebook) wishlist, and also shopping for polish in her preferred colors. I don't know much about brands, so I got her two Revlon polishes, with the hope that Revlon is as good for polish as they can be for makeup. (yes? no? I'm still learning here....)


Her packaged arrived in the midst of my fervor in getting ready for auditions, which is a new and thrilling thing for me. And it was AWESOME.
Check it out!

(The House of Velvet and Glass has been on my wishlist forever, and she found another critically-acclaimed book by Katherine Howe....both look amazing!)


(A pretty raspberry-colored Julep polish, and- at last!- a sparkly overcoat polish. Sparkles are all the rage right now, and her timing on both colors is brilliant)


Thank you, Kim! I'm already plotting how to do my nails next.


Labels: , , , , , ,