Patrick Was A Saint...


I'm not at all Irish, and neither is Fedora (that we know of), but I can't resist a chance to dress my man up and parade him around the blog. I was hoping to get this up before Sunday BUT at least now you can plan ahead for next year!
This came by way of Kiss My Shamrock.


Fedora wears T-shirts the way I wear jeans.
All. The. Time.
He says this one was comfy to wear, although a size larger than he normally gets.


Isn't he handsome? Even when my hands are shaking too much to get a clear picture, Fedora rocks the frame. 

The text on the shirt is good quality- it didn't lift or fade after washing. It's also not terribly stiff. You can't see it well, but under the "C" is a wee little skull. How fun!

I'd definitely recommend KissMyShamrock.com for holiday tees- though I admit, this one is my favorite.

Happy (belated) St Patty's Day, folks!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,