Costumes For Every Day


As a seamstress and costumer, I'm a fan of wearing costumes all the time. Not necessarily things like a clown suit, but accessories that are fun and one-of-a-kind. Seeing things like a man wearing a bowler to work makes me HAPPY.


So I was very happy to have the opportunity to review these adorable glow-in-the-dark skully flats, from BuyCostumes.com.


Aren't they adorable??


I need flats for wearing around the house (or office, if I get a job soon). And I wanted flats that were comfortable but also conversation-starters. Something unique, and cute, and piratical (as I can be).


The glow-in-the-dark bit was really the icing on the cake, as I
a) Have loved glow-in-the-dark stuff since I was wee
b) Need that illumination when it's dark, to keep me from tripping over things
c) Never see glow-in-the-dark shoes in regular stores


They DO glow, once properly charged in the sun.
However, these particular shoes run a size small. I normally wear an 8.5 or 8 Wide, but they only come in regular whole sizes. I should have ordered a 9, but I feared floppy flats. So I ordered a size 8, and they are too small for me to wear (they buckle my toes up).
So if you agree that these shoes are tres adorbs, and want a pair of your own...order larger than you think you need to.


I really like that BuyCostumes.com has such an assortment of accessories, in addition to their many costumes. I don't like buying a costume that I think I can make myself, but accessories....now that's a different story.
And just look at the different kinds of everyday-wear accessories you could get from them:







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,