Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
Hello, lovelies! I haven't confessed in a long time, mainly because there was nothing TO confess, but I have news, so....

I confess...
I have a job! It's temp, but it sounds like a LOT of fun, and right up my alley.

I confess...
I'm still, years after starting this blog, trying to find a balance between my random, geeky, bizarre life and helpful articles, sustainable stuff, recipes, book reviews, etc. 

I confess...
I'm also working on a super secret plan, which will probably take another month or two to unveil. It involves my passion for color and creativity, but I don't want to say too much about it in case it falls through.

I confess...
My way to celebrate the good news about the job was to treat Fedora and myself to Taco Time. And then bake chocolate almond banana bread. And bake cappuccino souffles. And herbed chicken crepes. Clearly, good news about employment means bad news for my waistline.

Labels: , , , , ,