Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream


I received Noxicare for review from Tomoson- I'd seen it online before, and was very curious. Given how much pill-popping I have to do with my recurring migraines, I would much prefer to control my random joint pain through something natural, plant-based, and non-oral.




This morning, I kept our jar of pomegranate syrup from shattering after it vaulted from the fridge door by catching it with my foot. OW.
And, because it is morning and I am me (and took a header down 3 flights of stairs at work when I was  in my early-20's, then was told by my boss to work all night on my feet regardless, thankyouKnottsBerryFarmHalloweenHaunt, and messed up my knees for life), my knees were aching.

(hard to see, but it's on the right side, over my raised veins)


So I took the opportunity to apply Noxicare on the damaged top of my foot, and on both knees.
Yes, it's NEON YELLOW. Definitely not going to confuse this with any other cream I own.



To note: Noxicare is designed for joint, nerve, and musculoskeletal pain. It contains turmeric (hence the color), willow bark, ginger, holy basil, rosemary extract, alpha lipoic acids (aka ALA), and boswella extract. Yep, that's it- pronounceable items that you can buy at your grocery store. Win!

As promised on the bottle, it's odorless and non-greasy.

(Ok, you can see the swelling a bit more here, but also the yellow tint of where the cream was rubbed in)


It's also pretty dang fast acting.

My knees ached less after about 10 minutes. My foot stopped hurting after about 15 minutes, and the swelling faded completely. I didn't need to apply another coat, though they recommend 2-3 per day.

Despite it's color and thickness, this cream does absorb into the skin. Keep rubbing- it works!
(Yellow from the cream did fade eventually- the swelling is almost gone here)


I will definitely use Noxicare regularly- for my knees and lower back, especially. I'm eager to try it on Fedora, whose work frequently causes joint and muscle pains. I wonder if it works on arthritis, too....since there are no known side effects (and I certainly didn't see or feel any), I'm willing to try it anywhere!

Want to win your own Noxicare product?
a Rafflecopter giveaway


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,