The Gro Project

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm fighting the grass and weeds in the garden, trying to transform an established lawn into a vegetable garden...and frankly, failing. At this point, about 60% of my seedlings have sprouted and will hopefully grow unmolested. But it's a weekly battle to keep the weeds at bay, and one that is disheartening.
I needed a jolt of creative inspiration, a gardening success, to keep me feeling positive enough to soldier on. That's where The Gro Project comes in. It's a collection of fellow gardeners on Facebook who, with help from Miracle-Gro, are sharing their gardening DIY projects. Like Pinterest, with plants! Go ahead and follow them on Facebook and Pinterest to see the awesome things folks have come up with!
Or watch for more info:

I was inspired by Miracle-Gro's expansive library of articles and videos to start my own project. I used Moisture Control Potting Mix mixed with gravel and Fedora's grandparents' composting topsoil, and a pretty secondhand pot...and some store-bought snapdragons. Then I layered some clear marbles over the soil...not enough to block the sun and rain, but enough to make a 3D effect. It isn't Sunset magazine, but it's pretty, deliberate, and a nice accent to the back stairs.
  
What fun garden projects will YOU plan? (Personally, I want to try the Throw Down, and do some undercover ninja flower planting around the abandoned lots in the city)
And if you have an established garden already, don't forget to feed it with LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food Advance Starter Kit or Shake’n Feed All Purpose Plant Food. I look forward to seeing what you grow!
Visit Sponsor's Site

Labels: , ,