Eye Spy & The Nail Files

I'm starting a regular segment (hopefully) that challenges me to create different eye makeup looks, and allows me to share makeup tips as I discover them. Feel free to chime in with YOUR favorite tips and looks, too!

This week's look...




Mineral Basic's Pomegranate Sparkle on my browbone
Sweet Libertine's Bookworm over my lid
Mineral Basic's Plum Pudding in my outer crease and lid corner
Mineral Basic's Wood Sprite as a liner on my upper lids
Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara on top and bottom lashes


I have to start taking pics in the direct sunlight now...the effect of purple-browns and grey-greens was delicious.


Also, mascara tip: Put a 3x5 card gently between your lashes and your skin, so when you paint the lashes you can do so with gusto, without any transferring to the creases in your skin and making you look (more) wrinkly. It also has a slight curling affect.


More inspiring looks can be found on my Pinterest Board!




That's Zoya's "Wednesday", which is a delightful 'Tiffany's"-style blue. It's a creamy matte that's smushed twice already, but I really like the color.

Labels: , , ,