Eye Spy & The Nail Files

This week's look...


Mineral Basic's Marshmallow on my browbone and inner eye corner
Sweet Libertine's Bookworm over my lid
Mineral Basic's Chocolate Drizzle in my outer crease, blended, and as a liner on my upper  and outer-lower lids
Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara on top and bottom lashes


The chocolate drizzle looks a lot more intimidating in the package than on my eyes. That seems to happen often, for me. I think I'm being bold with my colors, and then I look at these pictures and realize that I look perfectly appropriate for a day at the office. Yay!


A liner tip: Dip a flat-edged makeup brush in powder, tap off the excess, and lightly tap it in a line across the base of your lashes, to line your lids. You can easily smudge to soften the line, and essentially use any eyeshadow you have! For a bolder look, moisten the brush before picking up the powder.


More inspiring looks can be found on my Pinterest Board!




Zoya's "Wednesday" with Zoya's "Snow White" in polka dots over.
This is what happens when I'm lazy: I cover a starting-to-chip polish with white dots or stripes. Now you know my lazy girl manicure secret!
I do like the vintage look of this, though.

Labels: , , ,