Eye Spy & The Nail Files

This week's look...



Mineral Basic's Marshmallow on my browbone
Noella's Pink Smoke over my lid
Mineral Basic's Plum Pudding in my outer lid corner, with a blend into my crease
Mineral Basic's Chocolate Drizzle as a liner on my upper and lower lids
Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara on top and bottom lashes


I was wearing a pink top, so I thought I'd try pink tones. Turns out that works! And yes, I'm deliberately taking photos in indirect natural light, as that gives me a more "normal environment" appearance. 


A lower-lash lining tip: Line your bottom lashes from the outside corner to the outside edge of your pupil. This keeps them looking open wide, instead of boxing them in. If, like me, your lower lid naturally dips near this spot, use that as your guide.


More inspiring looks can be found on my Pinterest Board!





Sinful Colors' "Let Me Go" (aka "Oi! Watch it, Spaceman!", renamed and relabeled by my clever partner from the Itty Bitty Beauty Swap, Karen)
I am in love with this chromatic, pearlescent, ever-so-slightly purple shade.
In LOVE.
Wearing this makes me feel like a unicorn!

Labels: , , ,