Eye Spy & The Nail Files


This week's look...



Mineral Basic Mashmallow on my browbone
 Mineral Basic Wood Sprite as a thick liner on my upper lid, and lining the inner 1/3 of my lower lid
NYC Purple over my crease
Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara on top and bottom lashes

I enjoy playing with greens, but I think green and purple gives me too much of a bruised look. I'll be avoiding that in the future.


A tip: Full, thick eyebrows make your face look more youthful, so be sure to fill plucked brows in with a brow pencil. You don't need to make a thick line, just feather where there's missing hairs, to make them look groomed but svelte. (don't use mine as an example, as my eyebrow pencil is too light for my brows- I'm in the process of finding a better shade)


More inspiring looks can be found on my Pinterest Board!





Broadway imPRESS nails in bright neon pink. I don't normally do press ons, but I got these in my Influenster box and wanted to give them a try. After a day I started liking the length and respecting the color....sadly, the nails all fled. Here's what I got before that started happening. 


Labels: , , ,