Framed XOXO Craft DIY

I'm not normally one for this type of craft, but something about it was charming. I found it originally on Pinterest (of course), but it's the kind of thing you personalize. I think it's be a great gift for newlyweds!


I used turquoise acrylic paint, Goodwill frames, paper doilies, jewelry glue, a glue stick, and decorative marble "stones"....because those are what I had on hand.

Getting ready to paint the cardboard that sits inside the frame...


A bit of paint...


Covering the cardboard evenly with a single coat...


Glueing down the doily, centered...


Placing the "stones" in the right pattern...


One dot of glue on the back of each is just enough...


Placing them carefully and pressing, then letting them all dry...


And then framing them, and voila! 
Hugs and kisses.

Labels: , , , ,